Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self- reflection and meditation.
Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore. This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards - including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups)
- 4.75" x 2.75" inch cards with borderless graphics
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish
- Antique- style gold matte gilding
- A larger version of the STARCHILD TAROT Guidebook that comes outside of the box.
This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, includigng 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal promptings. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included