A powerful symbol representing the hidden wisdom of Nature and creation - the veil of Isis initiates those who hear the whispers of its magic.
Steeped in the ancient mystery teachings of the priestess lineages of the ages, this celestial motif has also been venerated throughout many origins: from the ancient Egyptian, Universal Isis, Artemis of Ephesus, the triple Goddess and Magdalene path, and the great Cosmic Mother, amongst many names...
This book includes:
- A buttery soft exterior
- A ribbon to mark your pages
- A full-color experience
- A sturdy hardcover with beautiful gold foiling on the front and back
- Holographic gilding that shines with rainbow light
- 300 pages - a longer format than most journals - this is designed intentionally, for all of us who love magical grimoires
- Oracle/Tarot spread prompts that can connect to the oracle pages within
- A 9 x 7.25-inch frame
This journal also includes three main pages that can be filled in at your own pace of inspiration and need not follow any chronological order.
Each template is woven together as a warm and supportive container for, however, your muse travels each day.
- Dotted-lined pages for all of your words, reflections, and expressions.
- 6-card oracle/Tarot spread pages for you to fill in with your readings.
- Reflective prompts for when a little direction is desired.
About the love that went into this journal
The guided pages and details of this book have been specially designed with the intention of bringing a passion for journalling into one supportive space - to help awaken your imagination and nourish your dreams.
Throughout the book are also splashes of artwork to color your senses and soothe your heart.
I hope you feel the curated magic imbued throughout these pages, along with new discoveries as you write and reflect.